public works - infrastructure
RESTORATION OF LISTED BUILDING "AGORA ARGIRI"
PROPRIETOR: MUNICIPALITY OF PATRAS
The company assumed the restoration of the neoclassic listed building of "Agora Argiri".
The building dates back in 1881 when it was erected by the architect Sp. Tzetzos, lead by Ernst Ziller, and occupies 2,155m2 on a 1,470m2 sized site. Original building use involved meat and fish markets for the first 50 years. It had been left derelict since 1947, when, by the end of 2000 decade, architectural and engineering planning permission took place anew, to regenerate the building, within the guidelines of Patras - European Capital of Culture 2006. As-built brief included three exhibition lobbies, multiple purpose hall, restaurant and coffee shop, three commercial stores, communal spaces & service rooms.
Triaina S.A. gave the building life again, by delivering it back to the people of Patras to its full form and function in 2010.
The company restored the original facades and the timber frame of the roof to their original state, reinforced the load-bearing brickwork, and reconstructed all internal woodwork.
HELLENIC OPEN UNIVERSITY
PROPRIETOR: HELLENIC OPEN UNIVERSITY
Construction of three-storey building with basement to include the administrative departments.
The construction works and electromechanical installations consisted of approximately 3,055m2, while there were also landscape works on a 24-acre site.
CHALANDRITSA PERIPHERAL NATIONAL ROAD ARTERY NETWORK
PROPRIETOR: REGION OF WESTERN GREECE - DEPARTMENT OF INFRASTRUCTURE OF REGIONAL ACHAIA PREFECTURE
In a joint venture of ANODOS S.A. - TRIAINA S.A., TRIAINA S.A. took over the construction of part of peripheral 3.4km-long road artery at a budget of 4.900.000€. Works started in March 2014. The project was fully delivered in August 2016. The contract comprised of earthworks, realisation of technical infrastructure, road paving, asphalt works, signage, electrical road lighting post units & landscaping. Budget reached 4.900.000€ to deliver 3,4km of road working lenghth.
WESTERN GREECE UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES IN AMALIADA
PROPRIETOR: T.E.I. OF WESTERN GREECE
Construction of two-storey tutoring building with basement and central ground-storey administrative department.
The construction works and electromechanical installations consisted of approximately 2,990m2, while there were also landscape works on a 23-acre site.